If you’ve taken a look at this year’s common application, congratulations because you are ahead of probably 75% of other high school seniors who are looking to apply for college admission this fall. If you’ve gotten as far as the common application essay portion, you’re probably wondering… Is one option better than the other? How […]
Related College Prep Articles
- The Common Application 2011 | How To Avoid 2 HUGE Mistakes!
- College Application Essay Examples That Give You an Edge!
- College Admission Essay Outline Tips
- Is There A Backdoor To College Admissions? Common Myths vs. The Truth
- Essay Scholarships For High School Students
- Do Colleges Look At Facebook? – Avoid the WRONG impression!
- How To Write A Personal Statement For College | 3 Rules Of A Good Personal Statement
- Who Should Write Your College Letter of Recommendation? | 7 Tips To The Perfect Letter!
- 5 Ways To Look Good To Colleges | Part V: The College Admission Process
- Video: College Application Do’s and Dont’s!
- No Essay Scholarships 2012 – Win Money For College Without All The Work!
- FAFSA Loans | What Are Your Options?
- Prepaid Student Credit Cards | Avoid Debt Up To Your Eyeballs!
- Finanical Aid Options For College | How Will You Pay?
- Vital Essentials On College Financial Aid | Know Your College Loan Options
One of the most vital parts of any college application is the essay portion, or personal statement. Naturally, you want to do as well as possible so you begin to research college application essay examples to either give you a good starting point, or to see how yours measures up to someone else’s. And in […]