Developing the right study plan that fits your unique personality and learning style is the key to properly preparing for your tests and exams. Today, Sarah gives us some tips how to study for exams that can be used in college, as well as for high school students. With finals just around the corner, assignments, [...]
Related College Prep Articles
- Improving High School Study Skills – Why you’re doing it wrong!
- Time Management For College Students | Tips For Juggling School, Work and Social Life
- Stress Management For College Students | Tips To Help You Destress For The Test!
- College Scholarships For Juniors in High School
- College Scholarships For High School Seniors
- College Scholarships For High School Sophomores
- How To Improve Study Skills – Part II
- Essay Scholarships For High School Students
- How Does High School Prepare You For College?
- Free Scholarships For High School Students – Where and When To Start Looking!
- Junior High & Middle School
- Long Distance Relationship Tips For College Students | Make It Feel Like You Never Left!
- Long Distance Relationship Advice For College Students – Tips To Make It Work!