You need to get the attention of the admissions office by distinguishing yourself from others. Follow these few things to make your application more noteworthy.
- Prove that you know and understand the college’s mission and how you plan to be successful in school.
- Show them who you are and what motivates you to succeed.
- Demonstrate that you can succeed by your grades, test scores, and a letter of recommendation.
- Show them your activities and interests outside of school, such as association memberships, clubs or volunteer work.
- Write an essay that demonstrates your passions and how you are going to achieve your goals.